Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-30-2019, 01:37 PM
Chapter Two: In Which Chaos Delivers a Melodramatic Speech

Chaos found himself surprisingly pleased by the results as Tyrannis emerged the victor on the little spat. He didn't care one way or another who was alpha of that pack, but he would have been disappointed if he had missed his chance to raid it while the little shit who had tried to threaten him was still in charge. Besides, that meant the stick-up-his-ass would-be god lost by proxy. He stood and stretched, glad that was all over and settled so he could plot.

The sound of Godboy's snooty words pricked his ears with curiosity, then flattened as his expression settled into deep annoyance. "Are you fucking kidding me?" his voice cracked out with irritation. He paced forward, not bothering to raise his hackles though his heavy head was raised and his tail lashed behind him.

"Look, buddy, as absolutely hilarious as it is to see Tyrannis over there getting the shot kicked out of him, I think you're forgetting something. You might prance around playing at being an alpha, but you dont have a pack. You're just a rogue with your little rogue friends, bopping around from land to land because when it comes down to it you cant protect a claim on territory. This whole 'if I cant have it neither can you' thing you have going is just petty fuckery. If he leaves the stupid fucking shrine and I decide to take it over instead because oh yeah, I can hold a territory and you cant, you gonna peck at me too? Or someone decides that hey, that tractor looks like a damn sexy place to sleep, I'm going to pester Chaos until he rolls over and shows his belly because Monkeyboy got away with it with Tyrannis?

You were funny the first time, but I gotta tell you, dickshit, I'm starting to see you and your little con as a threat to my pack. Go ahead, think about it. Do what you gotta do to feel good. I'll give you a freebie today. But know that I'm going to take any further hostilities real personal, and... react accordingly."
He grinned unpleasantly. "I have no problem wiping your little cult out if you're a threat to me and mine."

His fair warning delivered, the alpha reseated himself and swept out his paw in a derisive gesture inviting the Abraxas to proceed. "Have fun, Sweetheart," he simpered at Tyranis mockingly, his tone cloyingly sweet.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write