gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
04-30-2019, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 05:55 PM by Octave.)

If there was any upside to the current scenario it was that the woman seemed equally as unsure about him as Octave felt about her. His gaze flicked upwards to the small bright bird, noting the way it hovered around the woman, no doubt with her. There was a solid moment of tension as neither spoke and then finally the woman broke the silence.

Noko sighed from her perch above his head and scampered the rest of the way up onto his skull, perched painfully on his cranium. "This here is Octave." She began, tapping Octave's muzzle and making him blink. Noko for her part tried a small closed lip smile, avoiding barring any teeth, even her own comparitavely small canines. "And he absolutely means no harm; and I'm Noko."

Noko wobbled slightly on Octave's head, he shifted uncomfortably, grimacing and visibly unhappy that Noko was trying to make friendly conversation. "We're just here to gather some fruit, are you from around here?"

Octave & Noko

[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3