size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
04-30-2019, 04:34 PM

It seemed that the woman was just as surprised as he'd been to find herself in the presence of another Destruction. Octave nodded as she spoke, saying that healers were always welcome. Noko patting him a few more times in obvious contentedness. Nothing more could be said however before a familiar blur would streak towards Octave, Noko spotting him just a few seconds before Allegro would collide with his brother, shrieking as she leaped from Octave's back just a moment before he was bowled over by the full brunt of his brother's weight.

Octave was blindsided by his brother, one moment he was staring at his paws and the next Noko was fleeing from his back and he was knocked off his paws. Then the scent of his brother hit him and despite himself, Octave couldn't help but start to laugh, playfully batting his front paws at his brother's muzzle.

"Ally!" He returned his brother's excited greetings, "Oh you know... around." He teased playfully, seemingly forgetting Shaye was even there.

Noko observed the brothers with a smile on her face, nodding as Shaye pulled away from the two. "I'll make sure he seeks you out in a bit Miss Shaye." She said, glancing at the two brothers.

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3