gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
04-30-2019, 05:18 PM

With the battle won his eyes flickered over the gathered wolves, noting that a good deal of them seemed to be piebald. He knew exactly what that meant. He stood proudly, the faint lacerations on his chest displayed for all to see as Hannibal’s blood dripped from his muzzle. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could the ruddy male hissed something about the Shrine, then before he could answer his question Chaos spoke. Well, at least it was plain to others how ridiculous this man’s endeavor for the shrine had become, and he was at least happy that someone had chosen to put the large male in his place.

“I could ask you the same question band leader.” He growled lowly. “All this for a plot of land you can’t own or even stay in for a whole season?” He said the words coldly, his hackles bristling while beside him his two companions gathered. “You think a scar scares me? What happens if I scar you I wonder. Would you leave it then or just call it justification to harass me further?” He shook his head. He’d had enough of this madness already. He looked to Cloud then gestured for him to follow as he turned and left.

-{Attempt}Exit Tyranis-

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic