Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-02-2019, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 12:09 AM by Riva.)

As she finished cleaning her paws, and placed the soap back into its place near the stream, she would look up and see the approach of a wolf. The wolf wasn’t in great shape, nothing immediately life threatening at first glance, but definitely roughed up and looked like she was feeling it.

She didn’t recognise the wolf, but knew her for a pack member. Grabbing her sachet, which she had wiggled out of before stepping into the stream, she would walk over to the woman. “Hello there, I don’t believe we’ve meet. I’m Riva, the packs Drabengro” and inspiring to be Drarnego she thought privately to herself.

“Do you mind if I check you over?” she asked politely, already grabbing in her satchel for a jar. Going by scent she found the one she needed and pried it gently open in her teeth. She grabbed the clean stick she used for scooping out her herbs and placing it in front of her. “This will help with the pain” she explained, the scent of Meadowsweet, Lavender, ginger in different amount infusing the air. She would wait then to see if the older girl would take the herb, and give her permission to proceed.

Speech

Duty before Self