Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
05-02-2019, 12:22 AM

She was rather amused by his reaction, "What are you doing? Who are you?” Laughter bubbled from her lips, pale blue eyes dancing with amusement that was incredibly rare to see from her. Her whole life she had been super serious, but that was mainly because of the loneliness and confusion she felt after her mother's abandonment. But after having spent some time with Malleus' pups and Kasdeya's, she had managed to find the time to have some fun once in a while, and of course, the mortal Male had been an easy target. There was no way she could have passed that up! "Proserpina Abraxas, and what does it look like?" She flashed a grin at him before he spoke up again, "What if I had been a predator, or an enemy of the empire?”

Her smile fell away to be replaced by a slightly more serious look. "Well, depending on the odds and thr situation, I'd fight. Worst case scenario, I'd run." She looked him over for a moment, "And what about you? A mortal not paying attention to his surroundings? You're pretty small, would you run?" She easy curious as to what he might do had it not been her. Maybe if it had been someone more dangerous, or something more dangerous. She wouldn't harm him of course. She didn't know him, but she knew he was part of the pack.

Before she could get a response from him or speak again herself, that same moan she heard earlier had sounded. Her demeanor grew serious and even a bit apprehensive. Her fur bristled along her spine, the pale ghost wondering what on earth that was. As if things weren't creepy enough around here...

Her gaze found Rain as he took the lead in this search. Honestly...she didn't think she'd be able to take the lead on this one. Cautiously she followed Rain towards the rocky shore, ears swiveling each direction as that sound continued. "What do you think it is?" She would whisper. But it seemed that the answer would be clear rather soon. Already she could smell the metallic tang of blood mixed with saltwater, the scent making her wrinkle her nose with disgust.

They approached the cave, the smell and sound growing stronger. Inside, a sight she wasn't prepared for. She spotted a wolf lying there, beaten and bleeding and looking as if it were being devoured by crabs. At first, she didn't know what to make of the scene as she stood there. But when the creature started to stand and uttered a single word, her entire body froze. Pale blue optics widened and fixed on the scene before them, her fur standing on end and she felt like her blood had run cold. She struggled to find her voice. She wondered if she was dreaming. Not yet knowing Rain's name, she whined at him, her eyes not daring to leave the other.

"Speech"

<

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!