gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

05-02-2019, 10:59 AM
My touch is power

He was royal, r o y a l -- Confidence radiated through his every pore and the man woke up in the morning to piss excellence. His tail dominated towards the sky, only to have his shoulder blades drawn back and align with his spine, puffing his broad chest to make him appear bigger than he actually was as his waist fell into a slim effiminate line. Curious, scerlet rubies fell upon the woman forms and she anlyzed her position that seemed to tense her muscles at an awkward angle, it does not seem to come naturaly for the woman and she seemed...forced? A silent scooft was released from the luciferian King before his lips parted, I was never good at camouflage. suave tones, deep baritones leaving the demon vocal chords as a ghost of a courteous smile planted itself upon his handsome features of pure sex. Lücien Sabbath. Agnivo he knowingly failed to mention in case this woman happened to know his brother; he was never one to take any risk and even if he did he always made sure to think of almost every possible scenario and perspective that might be used to bring his own demiss. The years upon his back taught him the harshest of lessons. And to whom do I own such pleasure? he questioned lightly as he reluctantly closed the distance between them, crimson rubies being lcoked onto her visage in order to observe the femme expression, specially if his attention was wanted. Who could not want this , he grinned to his own thoughts, a toothy grin that displayed his murderous, ivory canines.

Speech

Evil characters do evil things. Be warned, you thread with a psychopath; anything is possible.