gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-02-2019, 12:37 PM

Well damn, she hadn't meant to guilt her sister. Medea grimaced slightly but she also couldn't help but bask in the comfort of their embrace. She shook her head. "Somehow I think you're already forgiven." She said softly, she certainly wasn't holding a grudge, but then she'd be a bit of a hypocrite if she was.

Medea shook her head again as Sphinx spoke again. "Sphinx you don't need to apologize to me." She felt the comfort of her sister's support and she knew she didn't regret her decision, as difficult as it had been to make and she was glad all things considered she'd managed to run into her sister. It helped to ease a worry she didn't even know she'd been carrying, though she'd never say it out loud she considered herself a bit of a protector for her smaller sister.

There were some more questions and Medea felt her face flush slightly, a bit embarrassed and guilty about leaving still then. "Uh about two seasons now." She admitted. "I uh- actually ran into him last season... long story." She tried to dodge the story of how they had reunited knowing it'd just add to the worry her sister was feeling. "He had the scent of another group of wolves on him and seemed more than able to go where he wished. I'd assume he was doing alright for himself."

"Speech" Think You

Art by Atillur
[Image: HIxq34g.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3