Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-04-2019, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:12 PM by Torin.)
((Super Liquid timing here))

Torin's head was abuzz with the news he'd just gotten. He was a live wire, aflame with both excitement and fear. It coursed through him with a vengeance, sometimes one threatening to overtake the other. He was awash in doubts, and despite his best efforts, the specter of his niece was lurking in the back of his mind, driving those doubts even more. Still, his normally mask-like face was broken by a purely euphoric smile.

He'd left Derecho to rest in the den, their den. He felt like he was overflowing with energy and he needed to run them out. So he'd decided to run the pack border a patrol in name only. He was rounding the edge of the valley when he picked up the scent of his father. Torin slowed, rocking on his toes still as he felt the energy still coursing through him. He debated for a moment, more than anything else right now he wanted to be allowed to confide in his father. Even with their strained relationship, he hoped that maybe that bridge could be slowly rebuilt and he knew locking his father out of his life wasn't going to solve that. So he adjusted his course to track his father down, his pace picking up and despite himself his tail wagging lightly and the smile returning to his face.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3