size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-04-2019, 08:51 PM
He would go on to mention some of the things it needed, such as a way to fasten it to his body and dye it black. She thought over it for a moment, uncertain what they could use to tie them. “I’ve heard of wolves making rope from the fibres of plants, perhaps we could ask around some healers to see if they have any ideas.” she suggested to him. They could also branch out and ask some of their allies, wolves from Fyri or Kesali perhaps.

“Dying it should be easy, blackberries stain rather easily. We could even get the pups to gather us enough to mix together.” she would offer to him. She took a proper seat beside him, the bracers between them, and his ravens, which had scrambled at her approach, where still around. She tired to think what else she could offer him, but that was all that came to mind for the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.