size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-04-2019, 09:34 PM
“Hmm” she mused thoughtfully, eyeing the materials at hand. “I like the idea of leather strips better” she approved happily. It seemed at this rate Rhyme was also going to be their resident expert crafter. He had taken an interest in all sorts of things, like his knives, and now this.

“You use blackberrys, salt and water.” She explained to him, giving a gentle laugh at the idea of sticky bracers. He pointed out the raven pattern and she leaned closer to inspect it better. “I definitely would. You going for a Raven Warrior look?” she teased him, but she had to admit, quietly, and only to herself, that he would look rather fine with black raven bracers, his two raven companions in the air above him. He just needed a coat, for a really dramatic flair. She laughed, but if he asked, she would refuse to explain herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.