gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Malleus' frosty gaze stayed locked on Azazel. He would have liked to believe him, but there was no way around he had said when he thought no one else was listening. Azazel had threatened to forcefully rape and brutalize Rain if he didn't submit to the soldier's advances. How could he possibly come back from that?

"I don't expect you to let someone belittle and mock you, I do however, expect you to respond in a manner befitting a man. You want to defend your honor, fine. Fight those that call it into question as any man would. But this, Azazel?" He shook his head angrily, his lips wrinkling in disgust. Members of the Risen Empire were held in higher regard than the mortal rabble that eked out meaningless existences beyond their border. Malleus would be damned if he let harm come to any of the Fallen God's followers. "He mocked you and it was for that reason that you threaten him with rape? To 'hurt his pretty little body' if he didn't submit? Look at this from my perspective: how am I, your leader, supposed to trust you with the safety of my pack when you are willing to do something like that to someone you are supposed to protect and defend?"
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.