size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
05-05-2019, 12:34 PM

The turning of the season saw the young Wreckage boy officially go from a pup to a young adult. But in truth he didn't really feel all that different, he actually felt exactly the same. That he was still the same painfully shy child... And he knew he needed to become a bit better about that, he couldn't rely on his father, certainly not when his goals weren't something he knew his father couldn't guide him through.

So the young man set out that morning, the goal in his mind was to at the very least socialize with someone he wasn't familiar with. He briefly considered seeking out Torin since he wasn't exactly on easy speaking terms with the man yet but he was more comfortable after their earlier discussion but he also didn't really want to bother the man, figuring he'd be pretty busy, especially since Anoixi had noticed his father had been avalible more recently.

Still when he spotted the strange man emerging from a den Anoixi stopped where he was, his head tilting to the side in both curiosity and confusion. The young man hadn't ever seen the brown wolf before nor anyone who looked quite like him. The boy took a deep breath to center himself and started towards the smaller wolf, a slight smile pulling across his lips.
"Hello!"
He called out, his tone light and friendly.

"Talk"
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3