you worry me

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
05-05-2019, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 01:39 PM by Korinna.)

Luckily for her, Ty didn't seem upset by her lack of activity lately regarding pack things. Instead, he quickly got into explaining what all had happened. Leera's betrayal, his pups being brought to Abaven, and Hannibal's betrayal. Shit.. hadn't Tyranis asked her to see what she could learn of Leera? She hadn't really gotten far in that task, and for a second she felt a prickle of annoyance, rather than regret, mostly because she'd wanted to act as a psuedo-spy within Erovrare. Oh well, too late for that now.

Korinna merely shrugged, perhaps much less upset by his admissions than he thought she might be.  "Hannibal struck me as a strange one, anyway. There must be a way to get your kids back here?" The scarred woman quirked a brow, curious. Now that she'd gotten somehow tangled up in this mess, perhaps as just a spectator rather than a real participant, she was finding it hard to come up with a good reason to leave. Might as well enjoy the wild right, ride?  "Might as well stay, at this point. Surely you'll need everyone you can get now?" Kori offered a faint smile and a slow shrug. "I don't mind seeing what happens next. Isn't like I have anywhere else to go."