Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
05-05-2019, 01:44 PM

For a moment it looked like she was going to refuse his offer. Her verdant gaze wavered, confusion written across her face. Valentine was on the verge of laying on the charm when she smiled and stepped closer. Good, he could use the help because every second he was away from the sketchy trader the less he remembered of the instructions he had been given. But he thought if he could dig a deep enough pit, fill it with dry stuff and toss the fire in, he could make it work until he got something more permanent (and impressive) in place.

In response to her agreement Valentine grinned and motioned her closer. It was a deal. She sounded a bit wary, but he thought he could bring her around if given enough time.

"I'm thinking I need a hole that's about as deep as my forelegs are long and ahh," Valentine eyed the space he had in mind for the pit and then measured it with his foreleg. "Maybe as wide as my forelegs are long too." That was definitely overkill, but he was going to play it safe for awhile until he got to know it better lest he wake up on fire sometime in the near future. "The work's mainly digging, but I'll make it worth your while."

""  

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.