Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-06-2019, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:15 PM by Torin.)

Torin watched with narrowed eyes, unspeaking as he allowed the emotions of this reveal play out in front of him. Even when he was unsure of the thought process of the young man he watched, trying to keep the edge from his form but he wasn't sitting comfortably anymore. He could tell that Pegasus was struggling through something and he could only begin to understand what it was the damned family had done to elicit such a response.

Finally, Pegasus screwed his eyes shut and Torin allowed himself a moment to lean back, watching as the young man opened his eyes and met his gaze. He found conviction there and when Pegasus spoke he nodded, allowing himself to visibly relax. "Okay." He breathed, nodding.

Torin breathed a sigh and for a moment closed his eyes. Then he opened them again. Allowing a small smile to creep across his mask, more in an attempt to ease the situation than anything else. "I'll trust that." He said, his voice even. "And I still promise if you are in need of anything we will do what we can to offer our aid."

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3