Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-06-2019, 09:26 AM
While Notch wasn’t paying attention to their surroundings, Vail was. The soft squelch of paws in the mud quickly alerted the albino Destruction to another presence. She looked around, unable to make out anything with the sun hidden away behind the clouds. The presence drew more near though, and the scent came before the voice. A young woman, probably not in her second year. She gave a soft hello and Vail offered a smile.

She was trying her best not to feel bitter towards her packmates. Her own sister was the hardest, and while she should have stepped up with Rhyme’s kids and helped to mother them with Tana being so scarce, she couldn’t do it. Vail hadn’t told anyone but her husband, but she had conceived in the last few days of winter. However, before she even really knew they existed her body rejected them.

Vail had mostly been trying to ignore the loss, but not acknowledging it was worse for her heart. She wore a brave face, but she felt like she was breaking inside. ”Hello,” She answered back after only a moment, her voice hiding any turmoil within. Notch continued to munch on his snack. Vail still couldn’t quite make out the girl’s features. ”I’m Vail, this is Notch.” She gave a little more information as she gestured to the owl. ”Are you new in Abaven?”
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]