ardent

GET A LITTLE CODEINE IN YOUR SYSTEM

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 07:24 PM
alright so, due to ooc circumstances, there is now a morphine/seraphim baby back up for adoption, however, the baby will no longer have the name "dorian" but must still retain his appearance in order for him to be played on site (&& yes, this was approved by lu). the baby is codeine elysius -- a male -- and is basically the replica of his mother, but will breach an apex of thirty-three inches once he's fully matured. thus, he will have an entirely white coat, a lean and muscular physique, and morphine's silver eyes. this is not allowed to be tweaked in any way, so i'm sorry that there is not as much creative freedom when it comes to his appearance. his personality, on the other hand, is entirely open for changing, but please keep in mind that codeine will be raised quite differently from a typical puppy. he will be subject to morphine's vigorous training in fighting as well as her abuse should he fail to abide to her, and he will never quite learn exactly how to love and will, instead, only ever know devotion to his family that consists of morphine && artemis (both played by me), szayel (played by shrap), and seraphim (played by raii). unless morphine is challenged in the future, codeine will remain in tortuga until he's one (that's kind of up to you if he stays afterward) with the title of "prodigy," which just means that he is of the alpha's spawn and is allowed to challenge for the successor position whenever he feels like it, if he should. he will be expected to fight for this position because morphine will push power as a necessity in his life, so please realize that you may fall into a position of leadership in the future.

if you are interested in playing codeine, all i ask for is a description of his personality and activity. this guy will probably have a lot of threads to be in, so keep that in mind :p