size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-07-2019, 07:21 PM

She hadn’t had a friendly spar in some time, and was interested to see how she matched up to Rhyme these days. They had both recently finished their bracers, or rather, he had finished the bracers he had extensively designed and laboured over. She had stolen the design and coloured them white. She thought they looked rather dashing on her, and had had the help of her newest companion, the little Albino squirrel monkey who had found its way to her pack and was also her newest ward.

Having nimble little hands had speed up the process remarkably, and the leather still felt new and tight on her legs. It was going to take some time to get accustomed to. Winter took to the skies above her, and the little monkey clung tightly to the fur behind her neck. She wanted to get accustomed to the idea of fighting both with her newest accessories, and with her newest friends, too.

She had pre organised the spar with Rhyme, but she had beaten him to the battlefield. Sure, they could have had this fight back home, but she would make it as authentic as she could. She had been so distracted with politics lately that she had been neglecting her training, and wanting this experiance.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.