size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
05-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Frankly Célestin had never considered it was possible that his friend could become more dashing but as Pegasus spoke and Célestin had a moment to take in the view he was struck by how much more princely Pegasus seemed and an oh so familiar fluttering started in his chest. Whether from not having seen his friend in much time or from some change that had occurred over the last few months Célestin couldn't be sure but he was certain the feelings in him were stronger than ever before.

Pegasus asked him about his choice and he didn't fail to notice the way Pegasus' smile dropped. Célestin nodded, casting a bashful glance over his shoulder towards his Uncle. Noting that Torin seemed intent on this answer as well, he looked away quickly very much aware he probably should have added Torin to his list of people to talk to.

"I've known for a while now." He began, searching out Pegasus' gaze, wanting to make it clear just how important this decision was. "I'll follow you wherever you go." His words seemed to carry the weight of his whole world. He knew what it was he wanted, he wanted to be a part of Pegasus' life, in whatever way he'd be allowed.

[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3