gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

05-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Lücien
Of princes there are few, of men with crowns taken by force there are many. The luciferian man was one of the few, appointed by the universe and the nature Mother Earth bestowed upon him. He was put there to be a light in the darkness, though to shine amid such terror was a hell to him, he was perfect until the moment he wasn't, he was glorified until the moment the bastards took everything that was dear to them and he swore revenge upon his beloved ones grave -- he swore that he will take their last breath. I can have a detour for some time. A smirk grew upon his handsome facade at the ring of her name. It was a tango, the dance that can only be done in pairs and it would seem that the ferocious woman even had death in her name. Beautiful and just as ferocious, I see. he nodded in courtesy for he knew how to make himself liked well enough by both genders. Lücien Sabbath is the name that I carry. he left alone his family name consciously, it would do him no good if anyone would be to tie him with the Ignavios and rat him out ; even announcing hit would bring him nothing but troubles. For a woman to wonder the world alone, a smirk played upon his carmine lips, flames-likes pools locking within hers, aren't you scared of monsters? he baritone of his voice reverberating through his very bones, the low rumble within his broad chest and voice attempted to offer a false and calculated comfort for the female.

Speech

Lord of Destruction, God of Disaster
Evil characters do evil things. Be warned, you thread with a psychopath; anything is possible.