gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG2
05-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Though she struggled to breathe with the cough entering its final stages Novel was oddly pain free. The ache in her joints was a dull memory as well as the pain in her back and toes. Even the cough had seemed to lose the majority of its bite. ”Almost as beautiful as you.” She couldn’t help but smile at Ara’s words as she buried her features into her mate’s coat. Her toes were icy now, though she felt a little flush with the summer heat. ”Do you remember when I first told you I loved you?"

Novel tried to chuckle softly, but it only set off her cough again before she was able to answer. ”I could never forget.” Though that time in her life had been difficult being with Ara made it much easier. She listened to her mate’s words, finding them a comfort as speaking grew more difficult. Novel sighed softly into Ara’s side, her lids growing heavy as she leaned into her dark pelt.

”I’m glad you did. I..” She coughed harder this time, feeling the effort weigh on her waning strength. ”Couldn’t have raised them alone.” Her chest heaved as she continued to struggle for breath. ”I love you, Ara.” She knew she didn’t say it often, but most of the time they didn’t have to. She just knew.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]