size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-09-2019, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 10:06 AM by Acere.)
He listened quietly as Tyranis stated why he had been called here. Even claiming that he'd be pleased to know his nephew's pride and ego had been beaten down. This information caused him to narrow his eyes, wondering what in the Hell he was talking about...and how. “Do you really think I would kill them? Or even my own children? I didn’t have the satisfaction of beating your liar’s tongue on the battlefield thanks to my injuries, but now, I’ll make you eat those words.” Truth be told, he didn't know what Ty would do. Certainly not show them the same kindness and love he himself had. Was Tyranis even capable of that? It never seemed so. But there was always the chance he could be wrong.

"I don't know what you'd do. For all I know, you could be just like Elias...spitting lies to me. It is him who's always had the liars tongue. I've no reason to lie and I've always been honest. But you're not honest, are you? So you wouldn't know what that is even if it smacked you in your balls." He scoffed, shoulders rolling as he prepared for a fight. He wasn't particularly keen on fighting Tyranis with just a dominance fight. But if his nephew thought this would clear the slate and earn his respect...he'd have to try harder. A mere dominance fight didn't mean anything to Ace. Not after the things that happened. But he'd let Tyranis have it his way. "You sound like a child." He murmured as he gazed apathetically at him.

Acere vs Tyranis for Dominance
Round 0/2
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Accessory: Tiger claw reavers
Defensive Accessory: Tiger armor
Companion 1: Fox 1 (battle)
Companion 2: Fox 2 (battle)
Fight Skill Level: Expert
Specialty: n/a

OOC// wouldn't let me post with the links to purchases >.>