Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-09-2019, 01:05 PM
"You won't ever know if your cut out for it unless you try something my father made sure to drill into my head," He glanced at her as they walked, an easy smile showing. "Wise words," He chuckled. She was right. Her father was right. He couldn't knock it before he tried it, and if he failed? Well...at least he tried. It was a repetitive thought for him at the moment, the Male cocking his head slightly as he realized that. Anyhow, he felt that if he turned out to fail as an alpha, then he'd have no problem letting someone else take up the reigns.

He looked over the forest as they walked, noting the trees and hearing the squirrels, and even finding that plenty of prey seemed to hang around. He could smell their trails crisscrossing all over, and had a feeling he might consider this place to claim unless something better came up. He was somewhat distracted with looking around that he became surprised when Elara offered to try out pack life. He looked at her, mild surprise on his face. They hadn't known each other long, but already he felt glad that she had decided to join him. "I'd be honored to have you in the pack," He smiled, tail wagging happily. He had a feeling they'd get along quite well.