size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
05-09-2019, 03:50 PM

So wrapped up in her circumstance Samara had managed to miss the approach of another wolf, that was until he spoke and Samara jumped. Her eyes growing wide as she swung her gaze towards him. Slowly she allowed her fur to settle as she drew in the stranger, taking a moment to look at his coat in wonder as it seemed to shimmer right before her eyes. Samara allowed her mouth to open in a gape for a moment, glad she had the time to quickly slip on a well-worn mask.

Then she shook her head, allowing it to look like his words were finally clicking in her head. She glanced down at the rock under her paws and the water just beyond that. Warmth filling her face as she mimicked bashfulness. "Yeah, you could uh, say that." She said, her voice high and woven with embarrassment as well as a weak attempt at humor.

She shuffled on her paws, clearly nervous as she glanced down again. "I'm willing to consider any ideas you might have." It was so much easier to play the role of an innocent damsel than that of a prideful strategist, especially when faced with the fact she was nervous about just jumping down. Plus she did need this man to help her and maybe, who knew, he could be helpful afterward too.

Speech

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.