gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
05-09-2019, 03:55 PM
He knew she was seeking out the kids and finding out their opinions. He also knew that his you ger siblings where sullen and unhappy that they where being carted around to abaven like a sack of meat. He didnt know what opinion she had reaches, but she called for her father and for leera. He found himself drifting closer to them. He hear shaye speak of the parents choosing, and he got the impression that she didnt really want to be a part of this. His father didnt speak, but cloud did - pointing out that the kids belong to erovrare.

He had spent his time in the pack watching over his siblings, ensuring they where fed. He had spoken a little to leera, but he hadnt managed to convince her that his father wasnt all that bad.

Perhaps he would have a better shot at shaye. He had spent a small amount of time in her presence, and had mostly been quiet, but he had also showed her his best face. He had fetched and carried, and cared for his siblings as best he could.
Maybe she would listen to him, maybe she wouldnt.

He stepped into view, placing himself a little between ty and shaye, but to the aide. "The kids are miserable here in abaven. You've seen it, in their short responses, and angry eyes. They want to go home. Maybe its not perfect anymore, and they cant have leera and ty, but they can still have the pack they where born in. The pack can provide for them, give them training and raise them well. He raised me, and did I turn out that bad?" The quiet boy managed to mold his expressions into a smile. The reason he was broken had nothing to do with his father.

"Perhaps, when they are a year old, they can make the decision themselves to pick a parent. Until then, we can offer them a stable environment, a family. It's hard that they cant have leera too, but it's not so bad an option. Dont you think?" He asked shaye softly,

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Astraios is broken, mostly mute, with a death wish