size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-09-2019, 10:38 PM

The old woman was almost startled when a strangers voice reached her. She quickly turned to find the greeter coming up next to her. The first thing she noticed was his size and the way he looked. He was disproportionate, stunted, smaller than her even. She wasn't surprised, however. She had seen all manner of things during her life time, he certainly wasn't the most unusual. "One of the alphas will surely be along in a moment, but if you have no objection perhaps I could keep you company until they do?" She nodded, offering a smile to the younger male. "Yes, I think I'd like that, dear."

She breathed a sigh of relief about not having to wait here alone. As old as she was, she still felt nervous. She hadn't been in a pack for quite some time, and had been living among various bands in the world for most of her life. "My apologies for my reaction, my ears don't work like they used to," Indeed, she was starting to go deaf. When it would completely go away she wasn't sure, but she felt lucky that she had been able to keep her hearing this long. Emerald gaze found the bag then, a knowing look in her eye. "You're a healer?"

Speech
Thought
Others