size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-10-2019, 04:29 PM
The boy greeted her a second time with the honorific as she appeared before him, he managed to get a hint of a smile out of her. He was a chivalrous boy, and she hoped desperately that he and his sister found their memories quickly. ”May I offer you my shoulder?" His words caused her smile to widen a bit as his consideration warmed her chilled heart. ”You’re very sweet, Lament.” She told him as he offered. ”I’m not so frail yet though,” however she would deny his offer. For now she would walk on her own four feet, she hated to think about how soon it would be that she would be forced to accept such an offer. ”What herbs did you have in mind for today?"

She hmm’d softly as she started walking. They’d likely need to head to the Range for what she wanted. ”Anti-inflammatories.” She told him back, just as softly as he spoke to her. ”My arthritis has been flaring up.” Rhythm told him honestly, she wasn’t feeling too bad at the moment. However the night and when she was trying to sleep were much more difficult to deal with. ”Ginger if we can find it, or Rosemary will do if we can’t.” The spicy root was a little more rare than the Rosemary.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads