gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-10-2019, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 03:12 AM by Acere.)
Paradise and Tyranis had a fling, and as a result, Paradise is now pregnant (finally!). Fen and I are adopting out one pup for the litter! The litter will likely be born in Erovrare, and raised by Paradise and Tyranis. Although she wasn't expecting to have a litter, Paradise will spend lots of time with them and raise them the best she can. Meaning they'll be well loved and spoiled and whatnot.

This is gonna be fairly short and simple cuz I suck at adoption stuff LOL

That being said, we'll get right to the punch! Keep in mind pups are born on 5/23 so get apps in by then!

Rules
-Names ought to have a fire theme to them for this litter. My pup's name is Incendio which means fire, and Fen's pup is Volcanic. Both are males.
-Designs provided are to be used on site only!
-Alignments can vary since Paradise grew up with a lighter/neutral alignment, while Tyranis is a darker/chaotic alignment. It might not be likely that they'll be any sort of lawful good or anything, but development is encouraged if you wish to steer your pup that way.
-Will have both surnames of Elementas-Praetor.
-Since Paradise's line is full of unnatural colors and Ty's is more natural, then there are plenty of options for what the pup can look like! (Just no rainbow please).
-If not posted for a month, set inactive, or you leave the site, we will reclaim with or without warning. (consider this your warning). We want to see plenty of activity though!
- pups get a discount of 25% up to 39" from Tyranis, and possible 25% off purchaseable orange/yellow from Paradise! (Double check with Staff)

Available designs

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

Design 5

Design 6

Design 7

Design 8 (Willing to do twins with Incendio)

Design 9

Design 10

Design 11

Design 12

Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Design:</b>
<b>Character Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Other/Misc:</b>
<b>RP Sample:</b> (Can be pup or as an adult)
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!