Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-10-2019, 06:05 PM
The Klein woman watched the fiery behemoth with caution, his smirk captivating her as she gave her name. ”Beautiful and just as ferocious, I see.” He was polite as he was charming as he offered her a quick nod of respect. ”Lücien Sabbath is the name that I carry.” She wasn’t surprised such a man carried a name so close to the devil’s own. Belle perked an eyebrow as he continued. He noted her presence, alone out here in the world at large. She had been taught she was just as competent as any male, she was a warrioress and had no fear of the haunts that lingered in the darkness.

She listened appreciatively to his suave voice as her bell like laugh followed his words. ”It’s the monsters that ought to be afraid of me, dear Lücien” Her own statement was filled with confidence. The training she had undertaken for the majority of her life would be obvious in her well defined muscles and royal stance. Deathbelle looked down at him from her sculpted nose, ”Are you a monster?” Her voice lowered in pitch as she challenged him subtly.

She knew she was playing a dangerous game, but her heart was a flutter and adrenaline pumped heavily through her veins. Encounters like this made her feel alive, made her forget the sorrow that followed her like flies on an old kill. This was how life was supposed to be.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.