size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Her auntie appeared with only a short delay, and stopped a little distance away from the Alpha. Her aunt was treating her with a caution she had never before shown to her niece. Shaye, having none of that, would move forward. She would give the other woman only once chance to deny her, before Shaye was pulling her into an embrace. She held her frail bones with a tight, gentle love. She breathed in the scent of her, and was reminded of home in a way that hurt and pricked at her eyes.

She wasn't Motif, she could never be Motif, but there where times.. too many of them, when she had loved Rhythm more then her mother. She breathed in a shakey breath, that scent of family making her feel young. She steeled herself and stepped back, taking in Rhythms form with sore eyes. Did she look even older? She had passed another birthday, had she not. She felt the terrifying passing of time, the reminder that Rhythm might not be long for this world.

She lost her self control and fell back into Rhythms arms. And would stay there as she spoke. She tried to sound like an alpha, not a lost child. "Rhythm" she whispered to her Auntie. "H-how have you been?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.