Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
05-10-2019, 06:54 PM
OOC: This is set on the border between Legion and Erovare.

Thanks to relatively good behavior, Tyrian had been let out on parole. The one stipulation to being allowed to wander both packlands was that Zahir had to go with him. That was fine with him; Zahir liked to teach him how to be a cat and that was something only she could do. She was the only creature (as far as he knew) who shared his peculiarities. He had a niece with claws and two brothers and a nephew with fangs, but he was the only wolf with both. Honestly he would have felt more special if Zahir hadn't been similarly gifted, but he took solace in the fact that he was the only wolf with them.

Today they were exploring the Knolls. Zahir had scoped out the land to make sure the bison were nowhere to be found and since she'd deemed the land safe, Tyrian had been turned loose on the grounds. He roved the hills and poked around the old human holes before Zahir called him away from them. He'd stomped in mud holes and they'd practiced climbing trees just in case the bison came back. In a nutshell, they'd had fun.

Now Tyrian stood near Legion's border looking into the dark woods on the other side. He knew there was another pack there and he knew he wasn't allowed to go visit, but that didn't stop him from being curious about it. "What's that pack called, Zahir?"

"I don't know."

Tyrian frowned. "Why not? You know everything else."

"I don't know about things I don't care about - and I don't care about wolf packs."

The boy briefly took his eyes off the tree so he could eyeball his companion. "But you live in a wolf pack."

Zahir sighed. "I don't care about most wolf packs. Now, do you want to keep staring into the trees or do you want to do something else?"

"I want to say hello to the other pack."

Zahir, fully expecting no one to answer, shrugged. "Alright, say your hello but then we're going back to the tractor, okay?"

Tyrian nodded then shouted at the forest, "Hello!"

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.