ardent

Did You Know?

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2019, 11:59 PM

Malleus looked pensive, and she allowed him to process what she'd said for a minute until he prompted her to continue. "Oh yes," She chuckled as she too, sat down. Wrapping her tail neatly around her paws, she wasted no time in speaking about what else she had come across. "Lirim, the other western pack, also seemed quite...lax. Again, I visited under the guise of a trader and met with yet another secondary alpha. He called for whoever actually leads the pack, but...he didn't come. Nobody else did. It was just me and the old man, and quite frankly I got tired of waiting. What I did find interesting, however..." She gave a thoughtful look as she remembered picking up a particular scent, "Seth is there. I smelled his scent nearby, mingled with that of the packs. And that's not the only thing, either." Her gaze grew slightly hard when she thought about the other scents. She didn't know anyone from Lirim besides Seth, but the underlying scent of someone she did recognize was there. "There were pups, or at the very least...young wolves there. Maybe one or two years old, but they smelled vaguely familiar...and yet...I've never met them. Perhaps it's worth paying Seth a visit." If the dwarfish creature was spending time among them, there was the strong chance he could shed some light on the matter.

"Asides from them, there were some other packs that sprung up in Boreas. Three in the South, one in the North. All small packs from what I observed. I didn't want to raise anymore possible suspicion so I watched from a distance. The three in the South are rather close together. Neighbors, I suspect. There's one led by a larger, older wolf with long fangs. Another led by a young male who waltzes around like he's a big shot, and another, quieter pack next door as well. All three are relatively small. From what I gathered, the packs are Legion, Erovrare, and Kesali respectively. The one in the North goes by the name of Fyri, led by someone who wears the colors of both ice and fire. He's a peculiar sight, really. And I must say, he seems to have the smallest pack I've ever seen."

She let that sink in before she said anything more. Of course, there was also Abaven...though she hadn't bothered to visit that one because last she knew, Archon was governing that pack. Little did she know that he had abandoned it in favor of something else less desirable...  

speech action