size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
05-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Swallow the Sun

Ashiel examined the carbon and nodded lightly to himself. "I think that is a good place to start though for our initial trials I do have some charcoal we could use to practice with. Would you get it for me?" Griff nodded and took off. He knew in general where Ashiel kept the things he was investigating. Ashiel relaxed and pawed at the items the bird had brought. He was beginning to lose his enthusiasm for these ideas. Despite himself he was feeling he was failing as an Oracle. Before he had been afraid of any contact from the Fallen god but now he found himself craving it. Why had everything gone so silent?

He glanced up to see a young pup staring at him. He quickly recognized the pup as one of Zinnia's and the pup was soon followed by his siblings. He smiled gently at the pups, turning to the one who asked him what he was doing. "It is a bit difficult to describe. I want to discover different ways of drawing pictures that tell stories." A call alerted him to Griff's return and the bird gently landed, an assortment of burnt pieces of wood in its talons that had turned into charcoal. Ashiel reached out and broke off a small piece. Resting his toes on it he clenched it and then moved his paw across the stone floor in an arc, leaving a dark streak. He glanced at the pups. "Would you like to try?"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.