Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-16-2019, 11:37 AM

So far, nobody seemed to have any questions. Alright, that was fine. He supposed he'd go over some of the basics before pairing them off for practice. "I just want to go over some basics real quick before you're all paired off." He paced a few steps one way, and then the other as he thought about what they might be interested to know. "As we all know, attacking is important...but so is your defense. It's easy to attack with your teeth. Using your weight if you're larger. And if you're like me, you might try to use your larger size and heavier weight to your advantage. But remember, you're opponent won't always be someone close to your size. Sometimes they'll be smaller. Sometimes alot smaller. The advantage smaller opponents have over larger opponents is speed, but smaller wolves don't have the strength that larger wolves possess."

He let that sink in for a moment, letting them mull it over before he continued. "Smaller opponents will likely use their speed and smaller size to run circles around you. Get under you. Go in for quick hits before trying to get out of range. They may not be as hard hitting as large opponents, however. We have the advantage of strength, and while we might be slower than them, we can overpower them, provided you find a way to compromise their speed and keep them from moving so much."

"Seeing as how most of us here are on the larger side, I want to see what you'll do against a larger opponent." He looked over everyone present, noting there was an event number of them. He wanted them to figure out what they would do on their own. After all, doing was the best way to learn in his opinion. They could talk about it all day, but that wouldn't beat true experience. "Ignis and corvus, you two will pair up. Actaea and Arpeggio, and..." He looked to Rhyme, "If you don't mind participating, perhaps you and I can show them some of our moves." He grinned before turning to the others. "You will spar one another. I want to see what you can do." He nodded to them, indicating they could pair off and begin.

"speech"