Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-12-2019, 11:55 AM

"Normal." Ears flicked at the response. "My life is anything but. I think I might prefer quiet at this point." Now it was Ace's turn to chuckle, a small grin showing. "Aye, life isn't easy. Especially since we're getting quite old. And no offense, but Abaven is pretty quiet." When Shaye wasn't getting involved in things, that is. The pack was too peaceful, and even with Shaye's supposed goal of it being a pack for warriors to protect the weak, the amount of members Abaven held that didn't know how to really fight or had been in true fights or war was unsettling. As large as the pack was, it was still a target should someone decide they wanted to siege. Especially with the lack of trained fighters.

"I won't lie, Rhyme. I respect you. Probably more than I respect others, and I did enjoy my time here and serving Abaven" But all things good came to an end at some point. And his ties to Abaven would come to an end soon. Granted, there was still the potential of allying with them when he had his pack, but that all depended on how things played out between now and then. He didn't want to treat them as an enemy unless absolutely necessary, but he doubted it would come to that. "Asides from all the shit we've been dealt with...how have things been? How's...Shaye?" He hadn't been in pack lands much since the day at the battlefield. Nor had he spoken to Shaye since. It was fair to say he still cared to a degree, though probably not as much as he used to.

speech action