Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-12-2019, 09:36 PM

There was a swift shift in tongues, though the worldly male only took note briefly. They were well versed, the lot of them. The lineage stretched across a cast desert and beyond, and crossed boundaries of land and language. "I have met others worthy of our name and blood." she drawled thoughtfully, lavender gaze flitting from his features only briefly as she adjusted her position to recline more comfortably. "I have met a brother and a sister. I have lost sight of the broad and the lad is mute." her words fell upon dark auds that tipped backwards in displeasure. A mute? Strange. Though he was hardly one to speak, both a runt and a clairvoyant amongst a family of warriors.

A gentle sigh slipped past her lips before she spoke again, with a decided shift in her tone. " There are many more out there, Anubis. I am sure of it." she announced solemnly. Two toned gazes locked, and he quirked a brow with intrigue. "Will you help me find them?" her vocals lilted with the plaintive request, brows pinching together as her silken tail draped affectionately over his to caress the length of his banner. This could be a useful endeavour indeed, though he wondered how much time he ought to be putting in to a search for family that may come as a disappointment to him. What if they ended up being no different than the ones who cast him out? What then? He will be a pathetic wraith amongst gilded deities once more.

He took a moment to let his gaze rove her features, and removed himself from the situation even further. All things considered, this woman was a rather skilled manipulator. The ease with which she placed herself in his proximity, the tender affection in her touch, and the sincerity in her vocals. She was good, this Nephthys. "The Ithuriels will live on. I have three spawns of my own and a capable male at my side." she assured him warmly, with the gleaming pride of a priestess atop her dias. He hummed softly in his throat, considering her offer.

"I will keep an eye out for the others." he assured her with similar solemnity, dipping his chin in a soft nod of agreement. "Tell me more of these spawns, I ought to be more aware of my kin, no?" his features warmed with a broader grin than before, teasing her gently to see where it went. He was not the most affectionate, nor the most open of wolves, but he was willing to reach out.

Nephthys // Ramses // Anubis // Amunet // Seker