gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG2
05-13-2019, 11:12 AM
Novel sighed heavily as she heard the smile in Ara’s voice and was held that much closer. The old Destruction opened her eyes again, and with more effort than it should have taken nuzzled Ara’s chin affectionately before giving her a shy kiss. "I think you could have. You're stronger than you realize," now that she was much older and could look back she couldn’t doubt Ara’s words. She had a lot of support back then, her family was large and all of them had their part in raising Hymn and Psalm. The boys had grown into young gentlemen and she had always been proud of them. "I love you too. Until my last breath,"

Her weakness was getting the better of her and Novel couldn’t help but to let her head rest against Ara’s neck once more. She hummed softly at the sentiment, and moved her lips to say the same. The words were stuck in her throat as her breathing became more labored. Novel’s vision grew blurry as she felt herself forced into a coughing fit as she tried to catch her breath. Her lungs strained with effort for a long time as the rain drummed on in the background.

For what would be the last time Novel was able to gain a breath, her blue eyes closed. ”I’ll love you forever. The words eventually fell from her lips, but she didn’t take another breath as her form slumped into Ara’s form. The woman’s heart fluttered for a moment before falling still. A faint smile lingered on Novel’s features, despite being so sick her happiness was still evident even in her last few moments. She lived a long fulfilling life, and being able to spend her last days with the one she loved the most erased any regrets she might have had.

-exit Novel via death-
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]