Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-13-2019, 09:48 PM

He watched them quietly. A certain...fondness for them beginning to swell in his chest. He always adored children. No matter who their parents were, they were always so innocent. He watched them cuddled up with his kits, and sometimes wished he had his own small pups to cuddle up with. While he had Actaea, Ignis, and the foxes, he knew it simply wasn't the same. “This is.. Terribly forward of me, Acere, but I’ve come to know you pretty well now, and I see the way you look after those around you. Would you.. Would you be there godfather? Would you take care of them, if something ever happened to me?” For a split moment, he hadn't quite registered what she said. But then when he realized what he'd just heard, his eyes flew up to meet hers. "What? Me?" Didn't she have plenty of others that would make better candidates?

It was safe to say he was undoubtedly surprised. He and Shaye had formed a friendship that would likely last until they died. While he knew he could be hot-headed and stubborn at times, he always had patience for the young. "Are...are you sure this is what you want?" If so, he would gladly accept. He didn't know what the future held, however. But regardless of what happened, he was always one to keep his promises no matter what.

speech action