size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-14-2019, 11:00 AM
A voice behind them prevented Benkos from asking a follow up question. Almost as one the pair stopped and turned to face the speaker. Benkos growled in displeasure at being caught unaware, but said nothing and simply eyed the distance between themselves and Tsarvix.

Pyrrhic took in the newcomer with a veiled expression of confusion. The phrase was new to him and given his experience with only the Fallen God and the deification of his descendants, Pyrrhic thought the male was thanking him. For why he had no idea, but he hid the bulk of his confusion well.

He fixed the stranger with an unwavering and humorless gaze. His expression made it impossible to mistake his query for a jest. Pyrrhic was serious as he asked, ”Why do you thank me? I haven’t done anything yet.”

”I know the way out.” Instead of giving the stranger directions, Pyrrhic glanced around appreciatively then spoke again before the male had a chance to reply to his question or his statements. ”Many who enter these Woods find themselves in your position. It’s a test, you see, to weed the worthy from the unworthy.” Never mind that as a child he had gotten lost in here. ”So tell me, why are you worthy of my intervention? Shouldn’t nature and the spirits of the Woods do what they were created to do?”
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.