size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-14-2019, 03:22 PM
His eyes jumped to her, startled, and she looked into the red gaze of the albino. She hid her smile, for she had seen the fondness in him a moment ago, as he looked at her tiny little bundle of jellybeans. Yes, she knew she was right, she had seen the way he had scooped up Ignis and Actaea, he had dropped everything for them and taken them to a place they would thrive. If something happened to them, she trusted no one more than Acere to ensure their safety. To do what was right by them.

It was asking a lot of him, to take on these children, if something did happen to her - and it really could, as an Alpha she was easily in the line of fire. Did she have the right to ask this of him, a wolf who was only just becoming her friend. “Yes, I truly believe that you are the best wolf to chose. You’ve proved that with Actaea and Ignis, I know their lives didn’t start out great, but you’ve helped mold them into amazing people. You did that.’ she said gently, proudly, as she looked at the white warrior. He was a shining knight, and she was proud to have him in the pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.