Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-15-2019, 10:39 AM
Her brother was obviously parched as he took in the water eagerly, and he seemed to hesitate before fully acknowledging her presence. She was greeted with his bright dual toned gaze and a welcoming grin. Already this reunion was much more pleasant than the beginning of the one with Roman. The two of them had dredged up some serious emotions out of the depths, this meeting however, both wolves were all smiles. Har was full of questions as he took her in.

He looked to be in good shape, if not a little dehydrated. She smiled sweetly back at him before closing the distance between them and offering the black and white titan her affections in the form of a nuzzle to his wet chin.

”I am well,” She replied warmly, leaving him as she set back on her haunches. Her ivory tail wrapped around her paws as she settled in to catch up. ”I’ve seen Roman, but the rest have eluded me thus far.” Royal purple gaze looked him over once more. ”You’ve recovered from the famine.” A statement more than another question, they had lost too many members of their family to the tragedy. Ana’s face appeared in her mind as she was reminded. ”Did you have much trouble on your way?”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.