Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
05-17-2019, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2019, 07:41 PM by Ashiel.)
ooc: Ashiel took his daughter Maeva to live with Amon and now he's returned to Risen. I've been talking with Fox and I just thought I'd start a thread for anyone interested in an update.  Nothing is critical to know, but if you'd like news of the homeland, I has it!
Due Date: May 24

You Wash Your Hands, You Come Home Clean...

Clouds stretched over the sky, thick and dark and swift to follow the sun. The wind twisted tenuously along its winding path as Ashiel at last set foot in the castle courtyard. The journey had been long and hard, both emotionally and physically. He'd been pleased to find that his uncle was ok and that the visions he'd had of Amon in danger were true only in that he'd been engaged in many a great battle only to emerge victorious. As for the visions' of his daughter… after speaking with Amon her destiny became clear. So he left Maeva with Amon and also with his sister Asharya. He felt a pang in his heart. Leaving had been so difficult. He couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever see her again. For even though she was in the service of Amon her heart was always going to lead her to wander.

Griff landed on an oak branch as Ashiel sat in the courtyard for a moment, drinking in the cool night air in an effort to catch his breath. It looked like it could rain at any moment so it was probably best to call the family and deliver what news he could. Tipping back his head Ashiel howled for anyone that might want to hear his news.

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.