Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-18-2019, 01:49 PM

"Sorry if I trespassed on your home. I'm alone and...I just needed a place to rest." He watched her with a calm expression. She was pretty young, and didn't doubt that she was harmless. After all, what did he have to fear from a pup? If she had attacked him, all he'd have to do is pick her up by her scruff and dangle her in the air. She sat down and asked him if he knew what they were on, where she was. It was by those words he had a feeling her parents weren't with her. "It is called a ship, built by creatures called humans. But they disappeared years ago, and only the remnants of the things they have created remain." He sat back on his own haunches, the wood beneath his heavier build creaking when he moved. "You don't have to worry, I don't live here." While it was an interesting place so far, he preferred forests and more normal lands.

He raised his gaze to find his companions had come to investigate, both peering around the doorway as they looked at the pup. "We heard something and thought you might need some help, but looks like you won't need any," Finn piped up, curiously looking at the white pup. "Who're you?" He questioned though not unkindly. Ace returned his gaze to her as the trio waited patiently for her answer.

speech action