gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-18-2019, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 11:55 PM by Seadragoness.)

Shaye Destruction

She caught the scent of predator just before she reached the point it had crossed the border, and she hissed in shocked surprise. Another one? She remembered the last big cat that had crossed into their territory, making it all the way to one of her young before she had found it. A few moments later, and Noir would have been a crunchy snack.

She shuddered at the thought, her hackles raising. She already had her armor in place, she wore it now on most of her patrols, to get accustomed to the feel of it wrapped about her calves. She whistled softly and Winter glided down from the sky above, landing on the grass not far from her. "Get Rhyme, danger just crossed the border" she told the bird, wasting no more time on waiting for him. She needed to ensure the beast hadn't gotten close enough to any under her protection. She couldn't afford to take the safe course.

She stalked the lioness through Abaven, the familiar territory passing beneath her paws, and she would hear the creature roar before she found it. She managed to choke down the howl that threatened to slip past her fangs. How dare this trespasser issue threats on Shaye’s land. She wouldn't live to regret what she had done, stepping foot here where young and infirm called home and safety.

She found the creature amongst the foliage of Epitaph’s slowly growing garden. She had already wreaked some havoc among the carefully tended herbs. She wants certain what this creature was doing, but Shaye had no time to spare. Her young daughter and Epitaph could appear any moment to tend to these herbs, and tread upon the dangers they did not know lay here.

She couldn't wait for Rhyme. She stepped into view of the lioness, and her fangs slipped free of her gums in a snarl. Her hackles raised, and her paws already moved into a battle stance. She spread out her balance between them digging her paws into the earth. Rhyme better not be far behind...

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.