gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-20-2019, 07:13 PM
The young Atlas boy watched the girl as she visibly shifted when he mentioned a warm den. She seemed to debate at his offer, her scared dual tones gaze never leaving him as he lowered himself to the ground. He thought for a moment she might deny that too, but her shaking voice was all the affirmation he needed as she unfurled and timidly drew more near.

He was stronger now, though he would never be a towering giant like many of his distant relatives. He was a lot softer as well, despite his odd appearance. He moved slowly, aiming to press himself against her side if she allowed him. Erystotle offered her an encouraging nudge under her chin as he smiled and gave comfort.

”Follow me, you wont be cold anymore.” Even with the summer approaching Erys had been given many furs to sleep on top of and under. Even when an adult couldn’t be with him he was warm. This girl would surely be warm after they got back. ”I’m Erystotle, but you can call me Erys.” He offered as he led her back into Kesali. ”What’s your name?”