size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-21-2019, 11:07 AM
Rhyme was less than pleased with the face full of sharp claws, he didn’t let go and managed to pull the young wolf onto dry land. Rhyme resisted the urge to pace as he lowered the pup to the ground and let him get his bearings straight. He really was half-drowned, and for a moment the slate alpha thought about attempting a maneuver to remove the water from his lungs. Poem asked if he was going to be alright just as the pup decided to right himself.

Rhyme wouldn’t be convinced the child was not blood related somehow. One of Chaos’ perhaps? Those fangs would surely lead him to believe. Likely he was swept down from Legion, and needed to be returned. They were on their way back from a trip, he really shouldn’t have been placed in the position he found himself now.

”Yes, I believe he will live.” He forced a chuckle as the boy tried to sonvince them he was okay. ”I’m Rhyme, and these are my children Noir, and Poem.” He gestured to both as he introduced them, leaving off their last names as he did so. ”What’s your name? Where did you come from?” Though he guessed half the answers already he would let the pup tell him.