gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
05-21-2019, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:07 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin hadn't been far from Pegasus since the time they'd left Lirim behind. He wasn't attached at the hip but, almost as if making up for all the time he'd wasted being distant, a day hadn't passed when they hadn't at least spent some time together. He was happier than he'd ever thought he could be after the death of his sister, overjoyed to be in the company of his best friend once more.

So when he heard the call lift from Pegasus' lungs, echoing across the distance towards him Célestin picked up his pace, racing to his friend's side. He wasn't the first to arrive, a massive grey and black man already arrived, his eyes filled with anger and Célestin sidled up beside Pegasus, feeling his hackles raising slightly. He wondered if the man was the one Pegasus was challenging, feeling his stomach twist and tightening in fear for his friend.

Still he summoned his best cheeky grin. "Give em' hell." He said, gently nudging Pegasus with his shoulder.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3