size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-21-2019, 07:34 PM
”Oh, uh, hello!" Rhyme blinked in surprise as the lioness greeted them, though it seemed their show of force was enough to incite some off behavior. The slate alpha already had his suspicions of her, and as she shifted herself awkwardly he tilted his head curiously. "I'm submitting, I'm submitting!" Oh, was that what she was doing? Shaye chuckled as she took in the cat’s antics. She had come in search of them? He had so many questions.

Shaye was first to question her though and he offered silent back up in case she was not as truthful about her intentions as she let on. However, he was amused and let a smile play on his lips as he watched her try to adapt to wolf behavior. At least she was trying? He shook his head, perplexed, as he eagerly awaited her answer. ”Do you have a name?” He added after Shaye’s question, he really wanted to know how similar she was to them, did she even have a real name or would it be some odd combination of purr and meow? ”I’m Rhyme, this is Shaye. We’re the alphas here.” Did she know what an alpha was?