size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
05-24-2019, 06:51 PM

Aerndis watched as other members of her family filed in and she shot a grin at her brother Jupiter. When Valentine spoke she fixed her attention on him. She dimly remembered the pack challenge that had drawn such a huge crowd. She remembered Rhyme and she knew he was some sort of distant family member but she'd never been close with him and she'd found it strange that he lived so far away when all the Imperialis were here.

It’s for those reasons that I’ve taken the name Imperialis from him.

Her jaw fell open. Aerndis stared in shock not because the name had been taken from Rhyme but because she didn't know that the name could be taken at all. That the name could be taken from her. Her mouth closed and she swallowed sharply. Since finding her family she never dreamed that what she'd searched for for so long could be taken from her.

"I called you here because all of you either share my name or my blood and you deserve to know why Rhyme and possibly Abaven might hate you."

Her ears flicked back. Good to know though ultimately Valentine's decision barely affected her. She didn't really know anyone from Abaven and having hardly known Rhyme it was simple to cut him from her life. He'd never been a part of it. Now that she knew she could potentially lose all she had gained she intended to fight for it. "I intend to stay and do what I can to be worthy of the Imperialis name. I don't know Rhyme and I have no ties to Abaven so their loss means little to me other than a lesson."